The Town of Sullivan recognizes that the situation with COVID-19 brings new challenges for our residents. As a State of Emergency has been declared as of March 18, 2020, we will be closing the following offices as of 5:00 PM, Friday March 20th.
- Town Clerk Office will be closed, but will be on call for Funeral Homes.
- Tax Collector will pick up mail on 3/20 and 3/27
- Assessor’s Office will be closed
- Codes Office will be closed and on call for emergency inspections only.
- Supervisor’s Office will be closed.
- Comptroller’s Office will be closed.
- Highway Department will be closed and will be on call for emergencies only.
- Sewer Department will be closed and will be on call for emergencies only.
- Parks and Recreation Offices will be closed.
- Animal Control is available for emergencies only.
- The next Town Board meeting is scheduled for April 15th at 5:00 PM
For all Health related matters and information please visit the Madison County Department of Health Website here: https://www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/206/Health-Department Or follow the Madison County Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/MadisonCountyNewYork Madison County will be updating their Facebook Page on a regular basis. For health-related questions please call Madison County Health Department at 315-366-2361.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together in this uncertain time